If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 34 - can it be possible?

Hard to believe two months have slipped by since my last entry. This weekend marks 34 weeks to retirement. Events of the past two weeks, financial crisis specifically, have certainly added some concerns - but, I'm always optimistic that things will work out. It was announced that Social Security checks get a 5.8% boost in January. One small silver lining on the cloud.

I did find a good chiropractor, after the last blog entry, and one treatment fixed the problem!

Nancy leaves on Saturday for a week in Austin. We'll also be going down for a few days around Kaylee's birthday and coming home on Veteran's Day.

Beautiful fall day - it is a good day! ;-)

No comments: