If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Six weeks from today...

Six weeks from today will be my last day as a full-time professor and chair at ESU. Then retirement will be for real and I can comment on that new status. The time has gone by very quickly, and I have kept very busy. I have developed a least five sets of activities in addition to spending more time with family. The Wii Fit exercise program... I'm now on 12th day, I believe, has also been very helpful and I look forward to continuing that routine - with and without the technology. Next Friday will be the "retirement reception" here at ESU.

It has been a very good day! ;-)

No comments: