If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Photo in Sept 1962 - 4 gen

I've been doing some work on old photos to move toward using them in the new website by decades. Here is one from the early 1960s that has always been a favorite.


Nancy and I, holding Annette, Eileen and Pete Smith, Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Paul Kinnick sitting down, of course. We had been married just over 3 years. Photo taken in front of the kitchen of the Smith farm house. Seems so obvious, but I suppose it is important to identify all those things. Interesting reminder.

Rained this afternoon, really cooled off nicely. Great on a July 20 afternoon.

It is another very good day!

No comments: