If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Federer and Tiger today

We (Allison, Nancy and I) went to the Dick Clark American Bandstand Grill mid-afternoon yesterday. Allison and I had the "4th of July Buffet" - Nancy had the chicken tenders - a huge plate. Music was continuous from the 50s and 60s with tvs around. A little noisy for Nancy, she said.

Federer beat Roddick in 16-14 5th set for this 15th Grand Slam title. I tuned in at 6-7 in 5th, and couldn't go back to golf. Tiger just teed off at Congresional.

Nancy came up with this photo from Utah house off of her camera from May - that we thought was lost. We'll be out there in Utah, again, in a few days.


I'm in the "dining room" - the photo looking south - note the humming bird feeder. To the left, in this photo, is the great view of the Capital Reef National Park red cliffs.

It is another very good day! ;-)

No comments: