If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Angel Food Cake photos

I doubt I can beat July 1, 1941 - this was two years old - at my table in the yard on the farm. Do you suppose anyone else got a piece? I don't see any other chairs, for mom or day??!

OK, here is five years old. Cake looks very familiar, what do you think?
I think this one was going to be shared - photo just staged to record the event.

Nancy made a lemon cake with lemon frosting, that we have been eating on, since it isn't my birthday anymore, and not yet hers. Pretty good - but not as good a white angel food, with white frosting!!

It was another very good day! ;-)

No comments: