If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Smith Family Activities and History Website

Along with continuing this and my other blogs, I have initiated a new Smith Family Activities and History Website that is intended to connect all of the internet activities of our family all in one location, utilizing the escrapbooking.com server that Annette and Larry will be maintaining into the indefinite future.

This will also be the site where I will be able to share with everyone many of the photos we have from the past that have not yet been digitized, and to organize those that have. The site is organized by decades, in the 21st century, in the 20th century, and even earlier... eventually.

An RSS feed has been set up on the What's New page, that I use to record the work that is done on the site. Annette helped my set it up like their Travel Log pages. It is much like a blog; except comments need to come via email... Using the RSS, you can get notified of each update on your igoogle page, just like a blog.

Here is the What's New page: http://www.escrapbooking.com/smith/whatisnew.html

It was a very good day! ;-)

No comments: