If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Watching" the grandkids

Got to be quick. Watching a 20 month old and a 5 year old... from early morning until into the evening... at the house on the mountain in Utah.

Do I need to mention they are full of life - Grandma is now playing Wii Sports with Alex and Kaylee is taking a nap. We may actually get through the day! I'll let you know.

Arrion and Ben, Annette and Larry are out in the mountains hiking and seeing the territory, adult entertainment. Having fun! ;-)

It is a very good day! ;-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Give Alex and Kaylee big hug and kisses for me!!

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Alex went fishing this morning. Photos will be shared, I'm sure. A big experience, for him. Even caught three little perch - and put them back. Neat! ;-)