If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GeoCaching - Dewey Bald

Arrion, Alex and I went GeoCaching today, to check out the geocache at Dewey Bald, that I put out in 2002 and still gets visited by someone, from around the world, multiple times a week. In the photo, Alex and I are checking where we are on the trail...


The cache was in good shape. Alex found it nicely, with Arrion helping out on the GPS. We cleaned it out a bit; the book was still in great shape and had space left. Great walk. We also hiked the upper end of the Henning Glade trail.

Nancy goes back to Austin with Arrion and Alex and Kaylee on Thursday; I'll go down on Saturday.

It was another very good day! ;-)

No comments: