If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, August 14, 2009

On the Back Deck

This first photo of Kaylee, my 21-month old grand-daughter, inspired this writing on the deck. What can you say? Just a neat shot!


It also gives a nice view of Rex's new addition to his deck, next door, and on down the line. So, I've added this one of Arrion grilling, to see the line of decks going south, as well, to get the full view. This was a couple of days ago... just downloaded the photos.


I'll be off to Austin on Saturday. Nancy went with Arrion, Alex and Kaylee on Thursday.

It was a very good day! ;-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love that shot of Kaylee leaning against the house...that is one that alot of stories could be thought up!! Thanks for sharing..oh..I like your neighbors new deck roof!!