If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We have more to learn...

I put his link on Facebook, but I also want to put it here:
http://blog.beliefnet.com/intentchopra/2009/10/what-we-dont-know-is-thrilling.html

This is for those who may still think "they know everything."
One of my favorites is, of course, "the more you know, the more you find out you don't know" - or something to that affect. (or effect?)

I thought this summed up very well mankind's (at least the smart ones) thinking about ourselves, at the moment.

What do you think?

Tomorrow, we leave for Austin (get there early Thursday afternoon) for a week and a half or so with the grandkids; Annette and Larry are there, now; Arrion will be back mid-next week.

It is a very good day! ;-)

No comments: