If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last day in Austin this visit

Time has really flown by. On Thursday, we head for the wedding in Pensacola. I did get a couple of pretty good photos of the grandkids that I wanted to share.

Alex watching TV, in a very pensive mood, it seems.


Kaylee eating. About the only time she stops moving long enough...


Kaylee in one of her favorite places, under Arrion's (mommy's) feet...


Alex at opening of his Tae Kwon Do class.


It was another very good day! ;-)

2 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

Very nice, thanks for shariang. Oh lucky you, going to Florida. I think your weather has been as bad as ours, but now you will be warm for a bit. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Drove over to Mobile today, from Austin. Temps in low 50s- not real warm. Wedding in noon on Saturday - forecast is for the same temps, and possibly rain... Perhaps not the Florida vacation you had in mind for me... ;-)