If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rathsacks to San Antonio Zoo

Arrion posted some photos of their family trip to the San Antonio Zoo earlier this week. Here are three of my favorites. First, Alex with the giraffe.

 

Kaylee being Kaylee.

  

A nice family photo!


It was another very good day!  ;-)

1 comment:

A rootdigger said...

That was the only Zoo I have ever been when I visited there a long time ago. I was so impressed since I was a woman gardner. I need to add that if anyone else of the same interest takes in the zoo, they should take a notice of the Japanese garden up the road from this zoo. If not looking for it, it would not be noticed.

The water flowing was an added attraction, just as it was at the River Walk my son's love was that boat ride. And this city was one My daughter loved.
Thanks for the great post.