If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Back in Hollister

We returned to Hollister Thursday evening after two days of 600 miles + for two days... 1270 miles in the two days, across I-70; clear across both Colorado and Kansas.

Great visit in Utah, but still feel most at home in the Mid-West! Interesting!

Back to Utah in July! Planning already well underway... Grandkids will be there, this time. Another experience to look forward to...

After some nice Springtime rain, this morning, It will be a very nice day, back home!  ;-)

2 comments:

Sassy Jane Genealogy said...

I've just retired from a university myself, so I'll be following with interest. And we just completed 8,000+ miles on the road, and visiting family cemeteries in Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa and Illinois.

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

We did that in the summer of 1995, the year I finished my PhD.... fantastic memories!

;-)