If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

2nd Day Austin 2010 Photos

2nd Day Austin 2010 Photos

Just a few today, to provide a flavor, not a lot of detail. Here Arrion is working with Kaylee on a puzzle. They actually did three - neat. Kaylee and I did Diego one, later on.


Kaylee and I were playing with the farm things... I can still sit cross-legged, but not a lot of fun getting back up!  ;-)


Alex and Kaylee doing some sort of Sumo wrestling/bumping - various pillows in different places...


Finally, Kaylee actually "posing!" - bye for now!



It was a another very good day!  ;-)

No comments: