If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Austin Holiday visit second post

Weather a little cooler, but still really nice. Here, I'll feature the grandkids outside, again. New since our last visit is Kaylee riding a bike. She rides down the driveway, on the sidewalk, and up the neighbor's drive and back. Neat!




Alex and Kaylee both like to ride their scooters, as well. Alex demonstrates. In one photo, below, you can see Kaylee's helmet at the far right, behind the bush, going to neighbor's drive.




Annette grabbed my camera an caught this photo of me reading to the kids. The book has something about a 'claw' and we were making that sign...


We had another great day!  ;-)

No comments: