If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Christmas Day photos, from Annette's camera

Here are a few more photos of Christmas Day, in Austin, taken on Annette's camera... I get in a few more of her photos!  ;-)

Here is better photo of Alex with his guitar, with his uncle Larry in the background.


Here, I got a t-shirt from Annette and Larry with a Thomas Jefferson theme!


Here is a really nice photo of Kaylee playing with her new doll house, "The Loving Family" model.


Nancy got a nice "Welcome" sign with bears on it from Annette and Larry; she had picked it out in Estes Park, Colo, last fall, I believe. Very nice!  ;-)


I joined Ben and Alex for the first "adult" game of Monopoly for Alex. It was fun!  ;-)


Here Arrion is reading some new books with Kaylee, by the tree.


Here, Nancy has Alex practice reading to her. That is part of his 'assignment' for the holiday break


It was another very good day!  ;-)

No comments: