If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Austin visit in February

We arrived in Austin on Friday, after spending overnight in the new Holiday Inn Express in Paul's Valley, Oklahoma. Had rain in Missouri along I-44. Left after Diabetes Education class.

Ben left for the week at meetings in California early this morning. Arrion has Alex at Cub Scout day at the U of Texas women's basketball game, this afternoon, versus Texas A & M. Temperature in the 70s.

Kaylee playing dollies and kitchen upstairs as Nancy and I on our computers down here. I go check her, from time to time, but see seems to be playing very nicely and quietly. Can't beat that! Photos later.


Another very nice day!  ;-)

No comments: