If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Headed home on Saturday

We left Austin a little before 8 am and arrived in Hollister, MO, at the cabin, shortly before 7:30 p.m.

Long and tiring trip, but took it easy a bit, drove fast and smart, and generally enjoyed the trip.

Great week in Austin. Two final photos. Last time, we had gotten Kaylee a 'Karaoke' mic - she was still playing with it. Here, she is singing, and Alex is walking around her in a circle. It had something to do with the song... that escaped me... that happens more and more, especially with the young folks things...



At a somewhat different time, earlier, I think, when Kaylee wasn't around, Alex did a whole performance from a play they did at school. I got some of it on video... I'll try to edit a little and share, later. This is a good photo, though!  ;-)




He has more and more of these "mature moments" when we are reminded how he is growing up!  ;-)

It was a great week!  ;-)

No comments: