If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Clean out the closets!

Watched Andy Rooney on '60 Minutes,' a bit ago, with a box of old clothes out of his closet at home, that he just can't seem to throw away. I can give away/throw away a lot of things, but, have noticed a few items still are hanging/sitting in my closet that I haven't worn in, what, 12-15 years?? There is an Iowa State jacket, my first college alma mater, that I may, actually, have never worn - it certainly doesn't fit anymore - but it is really hard to get rid of it. I must get over this, in coming months, thank you very much!

I won't even mention the half dozen new pants that "I'll wear when I lose some weight!" Or, the twenty five or thirty neck ties, hanging on a neat revolving hanger - I have worn a tie no more than three or times a year, the last ten years!!

Time to get to work on this...

It has been a very nice day!

Dr. Bill ;-)

No comments: