If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, December 18, 2008


Mahatma Gandhi Quotes - I get these on my iGoogle, every day. I especially liked this one.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Safely arrived at the Cabin for Christmas and New Year Holiday Season.

It is a very good day! ;-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Love that saying...almost didn't see you posted this..you don't have a header/caption on this entry!!