If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 has arrived and moving ahead

Now in the 22nd week until retirement - it is becoming very real!

Had a great two weeks at the cabin with the whole family:

Before we left yesterday, we were able to put away all the Christmas and extra stuff, in storage, and rearrange for the future. My "office space" now is available to think about and plan for, as well.

My last semester on campus begins the middle of next week, so again, reality is setting in, along with nervous anticipation. Talked with Annette some on my "first writing project" after retirement. More on that a little later.

Football is finishing Wildcard Weekend - with out the Cowboys!

It is stiill a very good day! ;-)

No comments: