If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Semester Projects, New Macs, and Wii Fit

We spend a long weekend in Austin last week - Ben and Arrion to Chicago for a wedding; left the two kids with Annette, Larry, Nancy and I.... had a great time! Rained... of all things! When not, enjoyed some T-ball practice with Alex in the back yard and Kaylee on the swing and everywhere - she never stops!

Left Larry with the kids for a few minutes one day, and went to the Apple Store. Nancy and I both got our new laptops... neat... lot of learning to do, now! Many thanks to Annette for assistance and software we didn't expect.

While there, I got behind on my student assignments in my two classes - term projects were coming in - and then, when we got back home, I've had meetings about everyday - all day, yesterday. Lots of excuses! Finally got all caught up, a few minutes ago - so I can write this.

Finally, for evening entertainment, we got a Wii Fit and Balance Board. Tonight will be my 5th day... I think it is actually making a difference. Has Yoga, Balance, Strength and Aerobic exercises. I do one or two of all four, each day, for now... must not rush... must not get bored. Time will tell.

It is a very good day! ;-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Umm...you forgot to put in how many weeks to retirement!!!