If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Visit to New Home

As we hit the nine weeks to retirement weekend, we are visiting our cabin in Hollister for the Easter weekend. I got my desk finished, last night, and got the new copier/printer/scanner fax set up to copy... other stuff later. Took a few things down, moved a few things between cabin and storage... ongoing process, probably never to end! A place for everything, everything in its place.

Purple iris blooming out front. Leaves just starting to come out on the tree in front. Water running in the back yard, so have had good precipitation. Watching the Masters.

It is a very good day! ;-)

1 comment:

Annette Lamb said...

Sounds much better than working. I'm very jealous!