If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Full Day of NFL Season

I was pleased that the Dallas Cowboys won their first game, over Tampa Bay.


I did keep track of the Kansas City Chiefs, who were 24-24 late in the fourth quarter before they lost to Baltimore. Tiger got a good look during the afternoon, as well, as he cruised to his 71st win, after the big day yesterday.

Wonderful to have Football Night in America back on NBC, with Keith O., Dan Patrick, Bob Costas, et al. - civil discussion of the day's NFL action!!

I'm watching Bears v. Packers, as I write this!!

It is a very good day!! ;-)

No comments: