If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Geocaching from Hollister

Allison and I went out to Hennings State Park to attempt to repair one our Geocaches this afternoon. Forgot to take the camera. Couldn't find the cache, anyway, so will have to archive it.

Since this is the end of the cache, I thought I would share the photos from May 2004 when we originally put out the cache, in a great location. Annette went with me that day. Here she is at the overview, just above the Hennings Glade Cache.


Here I am, some distance away from the cache. Vegetation much more grown up now. "Glade" is a clearing in the woods, by the way!



Here I am closer up - gives nothing away, except it was in the "glade!"



It was a very good day! ;-)

No comments: