If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

2nd Hummingbird Feeder at Cabin

We installed a second Hummingbird Feeder at the cabin, this one in the front of the house, to pair with the one around the corner in front of the kitchen window. We've seen two birds, regular visitors. We both think there may be a third, but I've not seen three at a time, but we'll keep watching.










See the HB on the fly, to the right...

It was another very good day - but, now 45 days at 90 or more...  !!  ;-)

1 comment:

Gerry P. Robideaux said...

Hope you enjoy watching your hummingbirds as much as my husband and I do. We have several feeders in our yard and hanging from the back porch. We also feed the birds and squirrels. It's all the fun part of being retired. :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I haven't posted for a while but have lots I want to post. :)