If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, February 4, 2011

It is snowing, again - beautiful, really

Very gentle snow began coming down, during the morning. Took a couple photos, here is one.


A couple of hours later, the car is totally covered, again. Soft snow, but still snow covered!

Oh, well... it is winter!

We finished the puzzle, already.... never even got to the weekend. We are not compulsive about finishing, are we? ... I suppose we are.






So, we've started another one... I'm giving Nancy some space... my pieces were fitting, hers weren't... good time to leave the room!  ;-)

It is another nice, quite day!  ;-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Pretty picture!!! Yeah..we got ALOT more snow...and still snowing!