If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More from Austin...

More from Austin...


I had these three photos left from our Austin trip... a little late, but that his fine... always love to see the kids and remember the good times!

Kaylee and I did a puzzle she got from the 'Mommie Bag' - each afternoon while Mommy was in Europe!


Alex and Grandma putting together a game that he got from a 'Mommy Bag.'


Larry got out the bubble machine for Kaylee one afternoon. Thanks, Uncle Larry! She had fun!  ;-)
We actually caught some bubbles!  ;-)


*******

Back home, today was four weeks on the flower seeds in the flower box, in case anyone besides me cared...  ;-)


It was a very good day. I also planted some grass seed out front. We'll save the photo for another day! ;-)

No comments: