If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Post-Surgery - Recovery going fine


Post-Surgery - Recovery going fine


Let's start with the Crepe Myrtle blooming nicely all-June-long!


Had my surgery on Wednesday, June 13. Got to come home on Saturday. Thanks for Annette for helping Mom, visiting me, and driving us home. I didn't drive for two weeks from surgery.

On June 28, Nancy and I went back to see Dr. Matthew G. Mutch to have my staples removed. Recovery has been normal, with no issues. No cancer. Happy all around - except it is too hot out!

Here is long view of the cabin and the flowers, this year.


It is another very good day!  ;-)

No comments: