If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day, Batch 2 of 2


Christmas Day, Batch 2 of 2


I only take selected photos, and, of course, they don't all come out as well as I'd like; so, here are a few more, after I selected the Batch 1 pictures...

Another favorite DVD for Arrion:


Arrion got me a University of Arizona 2012 National Championship Baseball Team shirt!


Alex and Kaylee each got lots of books, that they liked a lot!



Grandma enjoyed some handmade items from Alex and Kaylee, a couple of books, and a new set of sheets (for me, too!), among other items.


Ben got three set of shirts and ties; for his more frequent manager travels, perhaps!


Larry liked the Shameless cd he got from Allison...


Kaylee tried on her pancho...


Alex was pleased to see the Physics/Chemistry lab, from Grandma and Grandpa.


Arrion got me a new headset with built-in mike, for webinars, etc....


Annette had fun with the Orb that Alex got!!  ;-)


Here was Christmas dinner, pork, sweet potatoes, cranberry jello, rolls.... YUM!


Later, this afternoon:

Annette had constructed the Barbie Dreamhouse; Kaylee playing...


And, finally for today, Alex and Ben trying out the Wii U in HD - beautiful!!  ;-)


Hope you had a great one, as well!!  ;-)

No comments: