If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Friday, June 7, 2013

First Friday - June 2013 Utah Trip


First Friday - June 2013 Utah Trip


Finish work continues on the new house 'next door' - the only other likely neighbors in the area - looking northeast off the back deck of Annette and Larry's place.

I went with Annette and Larry to Steve Taylor's Wayne County History Class up at his house near Fremont this afternoon. He spoke about the earliest white settlers in Rabbit Valley, surrounding Fremont, providing a preview of a field trip the class will take next week. I enjoyed his presentation today as much as I liked it last year (when I took this photo). Thanks, again, Steve! ;-)


Caught a hummingbird feeding this afternoon:


Just below, along the house, the purple native wild flowers are really blooming this year:



It was another very good day!  ;-)


No comments: