If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kaylee in Teasdale Park

Shortly after Ben and Arrion left for a few days in Park City, Nancy and I took Kaylee to the Teasdale Park to play - we brought our Kaylee car seat in the car from Hollister!

She loves to swing in the swing. I took my turn pushing here.


Grandma took her turn pushing Kaylee!  ;-)


You might notice that the background scenery is not too shabby, either!  ;-)

Kaylee usually went on the regular steps, but sometimes she liked the greater climbing challenge.


There were two slides, but she wasn't ready to go down either one, today.


After playing, we went into Torrey, ate lunch, drove around the side streets - since we saw some in the parade, we wanted to see the rest. Then, we drove over to Bicknell (surprise - Kaylee fell asleep!) and drove around there, a bit, before returning to the house. About a 2 and 1/2 hour adventure.

Later in the day, I was playing Legos with Alex, as these were our racing cars...  ;-)


I haven't shared humming bird photos yet, as I recall. There are more than a dozen, it seems, constantly moving among the four feeders. This one is west of the house.



It was another very good day!  ;-)

No comments: