If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Olive Garden Birthday Celebration

OK, her birthday was yesterday; but Allison and I treated my dear wife, Nancy, to luncheon at the Olive Garden for her birthday, today... various busy schedules must take precedent, you know!  ;-)


We had our great salad, waiting for the entrees to arrive. Excellent meal, all around... even a really neat, male, server!  ;-)

Nancy was happy to get her book, from Allison, as well. We had a cake in Utah, for her, and will probably have another in Austin this coming weekend, which is also our anniversary, of course.


We have now got a couple of hummingbirds coming to our feeder, regularly, which is very pleasing. I'm going to add a second feeder, but, in the meantime, today I finally "caught" a bird at the feeder - through the blinds, the window, the screen... his open pointy beak is in the air!



It was another very good day - but REALLY HOT, again!  ;-)

No comments: