If you enjoy reading this blog, you may also like to read my Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories blog. You can also read about the family stories in my novels at The Homeplace Series blog. You can sign up for e-mail reminders.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oreo the Cat in Utah


Oreo the Cat in Utah



This afternoon, Oreo, the Cat, decided to come watch the four of us in the living room. Yesterday, he was stalking a ground squirrel. So, of course, we stared back. ;-)

I don't usually do sunrise, but I happened to catch this one. I was awake, thinking about the press release to write for my new novel, "Christmas at the Homeplace," that will be available at Amazon.com by or on October 25, 2013.

Just before sunrise, looking east, from the deck:



It was another very good day!  ;-)

No comments: